The last thing you want when writing a blog about midlife is for your content to get old or pruney. So I’ve given Midlife Mona Lisa a huge facelift and copy lift.
Starting with my next post, you’re going to the premium stuff — you know the fresh, original content about…
- How to start over and the signs that it might be time
- How to live a safe, viable, rich life as a single woman
- How to get back in the dating saddle
- How to boldly go where no other woman over 40, 50, 60, 70 has
- How to look and feel terrific through style, diet, yoga, travel
- How to reprogram your negative thoughts for better health, wealth, relationships
Getting old is for wedding towels
Getting old is for brown sugar or last year’s bottle of super glue — not you! Please push back hard when any one tries to say you’re getting old or put you in a box when it comes to your age, beauty, love, income, hobbies, hopes, or dreams.
The universe is full of bounty and endless possibilities. Please stick around for the good stuff and I promise never to let my copy grow old again.
A special thanks to Stanford Smith of Pushing Social for inspiring this makeover.
Get Your Free Reinvent Your Look eBook!
I believe that you are experiencing the best time of your life right now.
In my new eBook I will show you timeless beauty tips used by legendary beauties like Cher, Tina Turner and Audrey Hepburn. Now is the time to flaunt yourself not hide yourself or make excuses!
The best part is that my new eBook is yours for Free.
Just enter your best email to tell me where to send it.
Category: Career & Money