Like Mona Lisa, the Strukura Classic made by Richartz is a high-end version of a Swiss Army Knife that can be found in museums and collections all over the world.
When I saw the Strukura Classic in a London boutique, I had to buy it. It looked good, it felt good in my hand, and it was unique.
The knife is beautiful and performs so many roles just like a woman of a certain age, don’t you think? Here are more comparisons between a well-carved knife such as the Strukura and a striking midlife woman. Tell me if I missed anything.
- A pocket knife, dating back to 600 BC, the Strukura dating back 110 years, and a mature woman have stood the test of time
- Like a knife, a mature woman is sharp and a smart man knows to keep one close in hand just like he does his pocket knife.
- Both a good pocket knife and good woman are versatile and increase your ability to rise to the occasion.
- In life you never know when you’re going to need one, so you should keep one close.
- A Swiss army knife has multiples and so does a woman.
- There’s so much more inside than meets the eye.
- Both can save the day.
- Both have the ability to cut deep when necessary.
- Both come in all different shapes, sizes, and prices and can practically do it all.
- Both are tactical, resilient, strong, beautiful, and are carving their own legacy.
To survive in life well, you need a good woman and a good knife. See any other correlations?
Get Your Free Reinvent Your Look eBook!
I believe that you are experiencing the best time of your life right now.
In my new eBook I will show you timeless beauty tips used by legendary beauties like Cher, Tina Turner and Audrey Hepburn. Now is the time to flaunt yourself not hide yourself or make excuses!
The best part is that my new eBook is yours for Free.
Just enter your best email to tell me where to send it.
Category: Fashion & Beauty