This post isn’t about dates from hell. It’s about the charismatic men that hook you, yet still pull crap like detailed below that merit the penalty box until he’s retrained to behave like a gentleman.
These are the yellow and red dating flags that either my girlfriends or I should have thrown because inevitably the relationship didn’t last. Gee I wonder why.
It would make my day if you would add an incident you’ve endured or one that you threw a mental yellow or red flag at a man for being rude or clueless.
Ask Me No Names, I’ll Tell You No Asses.
No names, just lessons. Have you experienced any of the behaviors below? Be observant and see these signs of things to be repeated over, and over for the rest of your dating or married life. If it bothers you now, throw a penalty flag and send him back to basic training or run.
Red Dating Flags
- He picks you up at 6 PM for the big concert you both been looking for that starts at 8 PM, but tells you he’s already grabbed dinner for himself.
- Your new man spends more time on his phone conducting business in the car and at dinner than he does given you the time of day.
- He asked you to a big event one day prior and swears he just stumbled upon the tickets and wasn’t holding out for a better Barbie.
- You’re excited about your trip abroad until he tells you that he’ll be departing for another city the day before your vacation ends and that you’re on your own for that last day will be flying home alone.
Yellow Dating Flags
- After shopping all day you stop for some sushi and he insist that one California roll and small Sake well be enough more than for both of you because he’s not that hungry.
- You’re excited for your first date after meeting him at an art event and learning how much you both love art and animals. He calls you and tells you he can’t find your house even though you have given him great directions and you live behind a major landmark in one of the most popular spots in your city.
- You go out for drinks with your new man and some of his friends. You’re having a great time until the boys and your man start spending more time talking about breasty babes than remembering they’re in mixed company.
- After a spontaneous motorcycle ride you pull into bar to listen to some live music and he asks if you have any cash on you.
- You’ve had a whirlwind first month together and a hot and steamy Friday night. You’ve tentatively spoken about hooking up Saturday night too, but you’re bushed and call to beg off. He texts you back that Saturday nights are important to him and that if you don’t understand perhaps you two shouldn’t be monogamous yet.
Read about even more yellow and red dating flags in this post from Manifest Your Next Mate.
In my experience players, cheapskates, and men who constantly keep you waiting (for them to get off the phone, to have time for a conversation, to give you the time of day) – deserve a permanent timeout from our life.
What are your relationship deal breakers? If I get enough input, I’ll create a series or ebook.
Get Your Free Reinvent Your Look eBook!
I believe that you are experiencing the best time of your life right now.
In my new eBook I will show you timeless beauty tips used by legendary beauties like Cher, Tina Turner and Audrey Hepburn. Now is the time to flaunt yourself not hide yourself or make excuses!
The best part is that my new eBook is yours for Free.
Just enter your best email to tell me where to send it.
Category: Men & Dating