One of the biggest mistakes women of a certain age make is wearing clothing that’s too baggy or too boring. Tina Sprinkle, owner of Pilates 1901, had a closet filled with black and gray outfits mostly spandex — not anymore. She had her closet edited by wardrobe Stylist Jennifer Niehouse who has added red floral pants and a rocking red dress (see second to last photograph).
Jennifer styled eight other women mostly over 50 who recently lost between seven and thirty pounds after a 90-day boot camp with Tina. Check out the outfits she put them in below to bring them back into fashion and to flatter their new figures. These ladies showed their spirit and confidence on the runway, Nov. 10 at the Fab, Fit & Frocked Fashion Show.
If you want to look at least 10 pounds thinner (and don’t want to sign up for the boot camp quite yet), here are nine must dos:
- Get a bra fitting
- Wear quality undergarments or Spandex when you want to look your smoothest, tallest and slimmest.
- Wear structured clothing instead of saggy, baggy, low-quality material that clings to your problem areas.
- Turn to color blocking for its slimming illusion — white pencil skirt with tuxedo black sides
- Dress in one solid color to lengthen your body rather than breaking into two (hint all black can be scary, think all winter white, all pink)
- Wear heels (preferably same color as your tights or legs)
- Wear chunky jewelry to draw the eyes up to your face and away from your hips
- Find a brand of pants that fits you like a glove.
- Wear a cool belt — see models below
Now take a look at these runway outfits and snag the one that would make you look fab, fit and frocked.
Get Your Free Reinvent Your Look eBook!
I believe that you are experiencing the best time of your life right now.
In my new eBook I will show you timeless beauty tips used by legendary beauties like Cher, Tina Turner and Audrey Hepburn. Now is the time to flaunt yourself not hide yourself or make excuses!
The best part is that my new eBook is yours for Free.
Just enter your best email to tell me where to send it.
Category: Fashion & Beauty